The National Training Institute for Service Coordinators of the American Association of Service Coordinators
and the Office of Geriatrics and Gerontology of The Ohio State University!
Professional Service Coordinator
This unique online continuing education opportunity is specifically designed for Service Coordinators
About the Program
- Continuing education hours offered and documented by The Ohio State University.
- 23 Modules to choose from.
- Choose the coursework/modules that best help you meet the needs of the population you serve.
- Modules can be completed at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Program is cost-effective - $20 per module for AASC members - Join AASC now!
- Comprehensive Exam is offered at conference sites or online at a testing center near you.
- Costs associated with the online training are HUD approved expenses.
- Learn more about the program requirements.
- Is online learning right for you? Click here to read more about online learning
Choose Your Goal
- Earn the designation of Professional Service Coordinator by completing the requirements and sitting for the comprehensive exam, OR
- Access service coordinator continuing education credits by completing individual modules.
Please take a few minutes to read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) before you begin the program.
Grant funding provided by the Battelle Endowment for Technology and Human Affairs Program.
Supported in part by an Excellence in Engagement Grant provided by University Outreach & Engagement, The Ohio State University.
Copyright Notice: The Professional Service Coordinator Certificate Program may contain copyrighted materials. Materials may not be saved to your computer, revised, copied, or distributed without permission. Such materials are to be used as part of the modules only, and are limited to the duration of your participation in the modules, unless permission is granted from the program staff or the owner of the material.