The National Training Institute for Service Coordinators of the American Association of Service Coordinators
and the Office of Geriatrics and Gerontology of The Ohio State University!
Professional Service Coordinator
This unique online continuing education opportunity is specifically designed for Service Coordinators
About the Program
- Continuing education hours offered and documented by The Ohio State University.
- 21 Modules to choose from.
- Choose the coursework/modules that best help you meet the needs of the population you serve.
- Modules can be completed at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Costs associated with the online training are HUD approved expenses.
Choose Your Goal
- Access service coordinator continuing education credits by completing individual modules.
Please take a few minutes to read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) before you begin the program.
Grant funding provided by the Battelle Endowment for Technology and Human Affairs Program.